[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[November 4, 2008]


The was paper I used last night worked GREAT to keep the cowl halves from sticking together with the micro on it. The micro sanded down nicely to fix the shaping problem I had.


Next I decided to open up the front of the cowl for the inlet rings. I placed one backwards and traced its perimeter onto the cowl.


Hard to see here, but there is the tracing on the cowl.


I used the dremel and opened up the hole. The ring fits great now.


Here is another look. These rings really class up the cowl. It looks great.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017