[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[November 2, 2008]


I riveted the 050 strips onto the front of the cowl that hold the two halves together up front. I put two layers of 2" fiberglass tape across them for extra security.


I also put some extra inside layers on the bumpout for the mixture arm. This was relatively painless.


I had a little epoxy left over so I filled some slight inconsistencies I had on my gear leg opening.


While all the epoxy was drying, I made myself useful and riveted the left camlock backing plate to the bottom of the fuse as well as the three camlocks.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017