[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[March 6, 2008]


I finished up both flaps tonight. As expected, the right side went much faster than the left. I cut out a template of the left side to help me make the right side as close to a match as possible. It helped a lot to have a good idea of what it was supposed to look like to make the right side easier. It still was very iterative getting the hole just right to give some good clearance. I am glad this is done. I also needed to take some of the bottom flap skin off where it interfered with the fuselage on the left side. The right side didn't need anything. I think this was needed because one of my flaps has a slight twist to it. The difference between the two is 3/16". Nothing for me to worry about...Like I can do anything about it! Once the flaps were taken care of, I started rigging up the control sticks on. This took some time to get everything to happily fit together.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017