[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[April 26, 2007]


I had just a few last things to do on these bulkheads and I got them done tonight. First off was the angle that sits on top of the F-711 bulkhead. I clamped a scrap bar to the top of the angle and lined it up with the top of the F-711A/B bulkheads. I centered it, clamped it and backdrilled it.


Next was to make a cutout in the 711 bulkhead for the elevator pushrod. I used my 90 degree die grinder with a cutoff wheel for the first time tonight and it worked great. Bing Bang Boom done!


Finally was the F-712 bulkhead. Its nice that the last one is the simplest.


With all of the fabrication and drilling done, I have this massive pile of parts to debur and prime.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017