[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[January 27, 2007]


When I got home yesterday, the water level in the manometer dropped a good amount - 2" or so. I was a little discouraged, but more so, concerned about how I was going to find a leak that was that small. I let the air out of the tank and tightened all of the fittings a little more. I also swapped gas caps with the right tank, because I knew that the right one sealed well. Long story short, I woke up today and the water level rose, which corresponded to the barometric pressure dropping.

It feels great to have these tanks behind me. They were way more work than I expected, but it wasn't the work that was involved in actually sealing the tanks, but rather all of the time is preparing everything and cleaning up.
[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017