[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[March 10, 2009]


I barely got any logable work on the project tonight. I spent almost all night cleaning up the random piles of RV stuff around the house -- EFIS's and endless bangs of aircraft spruce hardware on the kitchen table, den full of almost-empty boxes, etc.. With a project of this magnitude, it is easy for it to get spread out. It finally got to the point where I couldn't stand it and decided to organize everything that wasn't where it should be.

After I finished that task, I needed to get some RV work done. Next on the to-do list was fabricating some 063 strips to be behind the switch holes. The switches are notches and have a anti-rotation bracket on them. The antirotation bracket has a tab that needs to dig into something (the tab protrudes about .050"). So I am making some strips out of 063. All I could get done tonight was cutting the length and laying out the holes for the switches. I have three of these brackets to make in total, as I have three rows of switches.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: November 11, 2017