[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[September 7, 2010]


I forgot my camera tonight, so no pics for everyone to enjoy. I started out tonight by installing the baggage bulkhead. My modification to the elevator pushrod cover over the baggage compartment for the flap wiring worked perfectly. After that, I was a little concerned about the aileron alignment with the flaps. I know the flaps were rigged perfectly, so why was the aileron out of alignment. After a check of the aileron alignment, using the provided tool, I found the left aileron to be a little high. So I pulled the wingtip and checked its alignment. Sure enough off. I needed to unscrew the rodend of the left aileron about 1.5 turns to get it fixed. After that, the aileron alignment was perfect. The couple other things I did tonight was fill in more holes between the engine block and the baffles.
[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: November 11, 2017