[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[September 1, 2010]


Tonight I started to put all of the parts back on the RV. Wingtips seemed like an obvious first to get them out of the way.


Next was the spinner


While looking the engine over, I saw a few areas where air could leak around the baffles. So I got some high temp RTV out.


The seal between the plenum to the engine was a little iffy, so I added some RTV to it in the low spots.


I started on the interior panels. The flap housing needed a few holes opened up a little to make it fit better. Things have a way of slightly moving around.


Finally I solved my fuel pressure issue. I was seeing pressures up in the 90 psi range, both under electric and engine fuel pumps. I knew that wasn't right. It ended up I had a wrong setting in the GRT EIS. Sandy @ GRT fixed me up right away.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017