[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[July 20, 2010]


Another humid day today - 77% when I left the garage. That meant I didn't have a lot of sanding I could do on the bottom cowl. I think the primer is very porous and holds moisture easily. This makes sanding it nearly impossible. The sandpaper clogs easily, then the clogs scratch away at the soft primer. This makes progress go downhill quickly. I used some Rage Gold to smooth out some contours and fill in some of the more prevalent pinholes.


I also broke out the AKZO to prime the HID ballast mounting plates, the removable seat rib bracket, and the wingtip ribs. I am going to the hangar tomorrow and hope to finish off a good amount of the wingtips as well as a bunch of other odds and ends.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017