[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[February 8, 2010]


I spent the past two days dealing with the recent blizzard we got. Last year we got a dusting of snow, at most, all winter long. This year we have had two 12" snowfalls plus a bunch of smaller accumulating storms. And tomorrow we are supposed to get hit again. So most of my past two days have dealt with shoveling during the day and then being completely too tired to work on the project at night.

Tonight I got back into it. I bent some hinge pins to secure the seat backs.


I then test fit the seats. I was concerned I would have to further trim the sticks shorter.


However, any shorter would of been too short! Wow I can't believe something went my way finally.


Back to work on the emp tips, I countersunk the holes for #6 dimples then added a handful of nutplates.


Simple test fit confirmed everything looks good. This tip still needs a good amount of TLC with fiberglass buildup, etc..

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: November 11, 2017