[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[January 9, 2010]


I didn't have a whole lot of time today to work on the project, but I did get something marked off "The List" -- I attached the pushrods for the elevators permanently to the elevator bellcrank and the forward controls. Here I torqued and marked the two pushrods where the connect to the bellcrank.


I also torqued the bolt holding on the bellcrank.


Moving forward I connected the smaller pushrod to the control stick interface. I also screwed in the two screws for the aileron trim. Stuff is coming together permanently!!


Finally, yesterday I received my RV-7 cutaway drawing from TJ Tech Art. Wow this thing was expensive! I put it in a cheap $40 frame for now to keep it safe. Maybe one day I will get it framed professionally......but probably not.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017