[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[November 23, 2009]


Tonight wasn't all that much fun. I had to crawl under the subpanel and lace up a bunch of the wire bundles. It is a super awkward position your body needs to be in to be under there for a long period of time. Oh well, that was the worst thing I needed to do.


I finished up all of the bundling of the wires in the subpanel tonight. The only wires that still need to be secured is everything behind the main baggage bulkhead, and those are pretty accessible. Definitely good progress.


Since I have been finished running wires through the firewall for some time, I thought it was a good idea to seal off the firewall wire passthroughs.


Finally, I removed the canopy from the airframe. The canopy's forward edge still needs to be trimmed back since it is still catching sometimes when I open it. The gap I found I needed was 5/32" I don't like the way it looks all that much, but there is little I can do about it. I am probably going to cover it up with some weatherstripping down the road.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017