[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[June 10, 2009]


Good night tonight. I am pretty much done with the baffles! First off I made the two threaded rods on the left side baffles.


The last item that I wanted to take care of was securing the oil return tube. With the way I had it routed, it would slap against the engine mounts when it was running. I added a support to the back of the engine to an adel clamp that secured around the oil return hose and the heat intake hose. That really fixed any issue that could happen. I made the bracket out of some angle and some 3/8" tubing which I crushed either end of and drilled a #12 hole in.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017