[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[May 4, 2009]


I really want to get the hinges on permanently, but before I do so I needed to fill in a slight gap between the hinge and the upper cowl at the front. Because I used the long hinge on the bottom it didn't contour itself nicely to the inside of the cowl. What I did here was use packing tape to act as a surface the epoxy won't stick to. I want the epoxy to just stick to the cowl.


I then put the top cowl on and clecoed most of it, except the front 4-5 clecos. I used this popsicle stick to hold the hinge off the cowl to give me some space to inject some flox with a syringe. Once the flox was in there, I removed the popscicle stick and wiped up the excess. Worked really well. I will let this cure overnight and see what I have tomorrow.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017