[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[September 17, 2008]


I put some flox on the cowl last night to remove the gap I had. I looked at it today and it looked pretty good.


Anyways, back to business. Tonight I wanted to paint the glareshield. I primed it with GBP-988 and put three coats of flat black paint on. However, it doesn't look very flat in this picture.


Here is the paint. Good old Rustoleum.


With the frame drying, I put two layers of fiberglass over the flox patch to stiffen everything up. I then put some peal ply on top of it. This is great practice for some of the real fiberglass work I have ahead of me.


Here is a better shot of the glare shield dried a little. I think it needs another coat yet. I am going away for a long weekend up to Connecticut so I will continue this fun Monday night.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017