[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[February 12, 2008]


Quick night tonight. I worked later than I wanted too, then I got lazy because the garage is just freezin'! Anyways, I committed and drilled the tabs of the hinge bracket to the forward channel of the canopy frame. The alignment of the front skins is still pretty good. Once drilled, I took the frame off and deburred every hole, reassembled it all and mounted it back on the fuselage. Tomorrow I am going to enlarge the #40 holes on the C-614 to full size to commit the shape of the canopy frame.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017