[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[January 29, 2008]


Tonight was a dreaded night of deburring. I got to do some riveting too, so it wasn't all that bad. First off I tackled the forward canopy decks and attaching the angles to it that attach to the panel. Both angles get nutplates.


After some deburring, I took a break and dimpled the firewall #30 holes. You can't use a yoke to get these puppies, so I used....


...My #30 pop rivet dimpler. The standard Avery toolkit didn't come with this. I had ordered it a little over a month ago anticipating using it here.


OK, I've worked on the project a little too long tonight.......I started to see phallic symbols punched into the subpanel ;-)

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017