[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[December 2, 2007]


I worked on the elevator and flap pushrods today. Here is the elevator pushrod that goes from the control stick to the bellcrank. I waited to rivet this to let the AKZO I had inside dry overnight. It was pretty much dry now, but once I put the pop rivets in, it is sealed forever.....


Here are the two 4 " pushrods for the flaps. All I was able to do tonight on them was cut them to length. The next step is to drill them out the a #3 and then tap them, but I don't have a #3 bit. After looking online, I found Harbor Freight has a #1-60 drill index for $10. Not bad. I won't expect much from them, but that index will be nice for the few times I need to step away from the typical drill bits needed for this project.


I also banged out the other elevator pushrod tonight. This one goes between the bellcrank and the elevators. It was also primed inside with AKZO.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017