[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[February 11, 2007]


Nothing picture worthy today, as it is exactly what I did the other day - devinyled, deburred and dimpled the left top skins. This marks the process of the wings coming off of the jigs very soon. Nothing but riveting left! While I can't rivet because of the backriveting tool broke, I moved onto working on how the tank and leading edge fit together. I tried bending the tank skin inward, but that didn't do squat. Then I took the edge rolling tool and lightly used it on the outboard edge. When I installed the tank, the fit was WAY better. Most of the pillowing was gone. I still have some work to do on it, but there is a lot of hope that I can get the leading edge to align with the tank perfectly.
[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017