[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[May 16, 2021]


I started off my 2021 annual with a quick flight to warm up the oil temps. With the engine warm, I performed a compression check and I am extremely happy with the numbers - 76/78/75/77.


I continued with my inspection checklist while the engine cooled down. Once at a reasonable temperature, I pulled the oil screen. I was a bit alarmed at first with the debris found in it, but under closer inspection, it was non-ferrous, and also not metal. All of it could be easily cut with a blade. This has to be the excess Permatex sealant I used on the oil sump a few years ago.




Below are the borescope pictures of the valves

#1 Exhaust


#1 Intake


#2 Exhaust


#2 Intake


#3 Exhaust


#3 Intake


#4 Exhaust


#4 Intake

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: July 12, 2021