[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[December 8, 2012]


My first video with the GoPro camera has a lot of vibration in it. So I beefed up my bracket a little.



I bought some rubber sticky mounts to protect the skin of the vertical stabilizer.


My oil temp sensor has been acting very strange lately. I was relatively sure it was the sensor, but I needed to be sure. So I removed the shrink wrap covering the connectors. Sure enough, open circuit. So I put it all back together.


Damn if the temp sensor didn't start to work as soon as the engine started. I know it's a bad sensor, but what a way to go. The video from this flight was slightly better, but there still can be improvement in my mount. More to work on next time!

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017