[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[August 24, 2012]


The intersection fairings popped right off this evening. The result looked pretty good, although I wish the flox coverage was a little better.


The fit of the fairing is almost perfect now.


I started some aggressive sanding on the fairing. The left one was out of shape, so I kept sanding until I got it where it needed to be. In the process I made a little hole.


I slapped the fairing back on and filled the hole with flox. While putting some fiberglass down would of been the best way, I still don't know how the final shape is going to turn out. I thought flox would be the best way allowing me to sand it down without plowing through the layers of glass. I am very pleased with how these are turning out. Hopefully in a few more sessions these will be ready to go.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017