[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[November 13, 2011]


I remounted the pitch servo and connected the pushrod. All pretty straightforward. I am really GLAD I installed this servo bracket when I was building. It would of been a PAIN to do it afterwards, not to mention a bunch of time.


Another fire of this sucker wired up.


While I was vacuuming out the aft fuselage, I found a dead cicada. I have no idea how he got into the fuselage.


I went to remove the air filter and discovered this nice crack on the top mounting plate of the filtered airbox.


Apparently this is pretty common. The fix seems to be a doubler for this area. I guess I'm going to be making some parts next time. I really wanted to get this annual finished up today. I got the wings finished and regreased the bearings. Its just a lot going through it my first time. Oh well, I found a lot of good issues, and that's the point of the annual!

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017