[<<Prev]
[Next>>]
[May 18, 2008]


Yeah, its been a few days since I worked on the project. I had a buddy visit from out of town and we did our best to paint the town! Anyways, after a good day of rest I started working on the project again. I made the top holder for the battery box. The optional lightening holes were made using a unibit.


Next I painted everything gloss black. This is going to take some work....the gloss finish really shows all the imperfections in the finish.


Next I drilled out the two top holes and one hole on the bottom portion for the firewall for some AN3 bolts. The top two blots are used to hold the oil pressure line, while I think the lower bolt is used for supporting the breather tube, as well as an optional engine ground.


I drilled some holes for a one legged nutplates on thw top two holes. I couldn't find any MS21051-L3 nutplates in my stock or the firewall forward kit for these (other than the one I ruined to make the template)....bummer. Another item to tack onto the next Spruce order.


I also drilled for a traditional nutplate on the lower location. It's too late to rivet this tonight.

[<<Prev]
[Next>>]

http://RVplane.com

Last Modified: September 4, 2017